For new members who join SWESA between September 5, 2023 and December 31, 2023, we are offering a promotional rate of $50.00, which will be valid until December 31, 2024. This will allow new members to participate in our upcoming Fall 2023 programs.
The annual fee for a SWESA membership beginning on January 1, 2024 is $40.00. Memberships that are purchased in 2024 are valid from January 1 to December 31, 2024.
Purchase your membership online here: SWESA Membership Agreement
Alternatively, you can purchase membership in person at the Blue Quill Community Centre office, 11304 – 25 Ave NW. After we receive your membership payment, you will receive your membership card in the mail and your online program registration password by email. Program registration can be completed on the Programs page of our website or in person at the Blue Quill Community Centre office.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND BENEFITS
You are eligible to become a SWESA member if you are at least 55 years old.
As a SWESA member you can:
- Attend free SWESA member programs
- Receive priority registration for programs
- Receive a discount at city recreational facilities
- Receive our regular weekly email bulletin
- Vote at SWESA member meetings
- Receive notice and minutes of all member meetings
- Receive details of surveys and board meetings
- Be part of developing one of Edmonton’s newest seniors’ centres