211 Phone Number: Seniors Information Phone Line
- Dial 2-1-1
- Call one number to be connected to programs, services and resources in the community. The 211 Information and Referral Specialist will direct you to appropriate programs and services in the community.
- 211 Website link
811 Phone Number: Health Link 24/7
- Dial 8-1-1
- Get quick and easy advice from a registered nurse 24/7. The nurse will ask questions, assess symptoms and determine the best care for you.
- Alberta Health Services 811 Website link
- Remember, in a medical emergency, always call 911 or visit the nearest emergency department.
City of Edmonton Support Services
CLICK HERE for the City of Edmonton support services for seniors.
SAGE (Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton)
- CLICK HERE to view the SAGE web site.
- CLICK HERE to view and download the SAGE Directory of Senior Services for 2017 – 2018. This is a 324-page comprehensive document which includes the following topics. You can go directly to these topics by clicking the links below.
Edmonton Seniors Coordinating Council (ESCC)
- The ESCC is an umbrella organization that encourages coordinated actions of its members to continue to build an age-friendly Edmonton and enhance the lives of all Edmonton seniors.
- CLICK HERE to view the ESCC web site. Under the seniors tab, you will find:
- recreational and wellness programs for adults 55+
- the latest news and events for seniors
- ESCC member agencies and their services
- your local seniors centre in Edmonton
- useful information about a variety of seniors topics
- work and volunteer opportunities
Seniors Home Supports Program
- SWESA is proud to sponsor the SHSP for the SouthWest district.
- CLICK HERE to view the SHSP web site.
Strathcona Place Outreach Team (SPOT)
- CLICK HERE to view the SPOT web site
- Language Services
- Tax forms or other official documents
- Abusive circumstances
- Call 780 433 5807 for any Outreach Service
- Assistance Director/Outreach Coordinator available at 780 433 5809.