CLICK HERE to view the April – May 2021 Spring Program Guide, updated on April 8, 2021.
CLICK HERE to view the February – March, 2021 Virtual Program Guide.
If you are not already familiar with Zoom, here are some resources to get you started:
- CLICK HERE to view an introductory 5 minute YouTube video that shows you how to join a zoom meeting using information that you have received in an email message.
- CLICK HERE to view a more advanced YouTube video, 30 minutes, that has more information including how to set up your own Zoom meeting using a free or paid Zoom account.
- CLICK HERE to view a handout for the Zoom Introduction class presented to SWESA members earlier this year.
- CLICK HERE to view a file that tells you how to connect your device (laptop, phone, etc.) to your TV for easier viewing.
- Blue Quill Community Centre (BQCC), 11304 – 25 Ave NW, CLICK HERE for the map.
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre (TCRC), closed until further notice, 2051 Leger Rd NW, CLICK HERE for the map
- eOne Fitness Studio, 3474 Allan Dr SW, closed until further notice, CLICK HERE for the map
Our office is located at Blue Quill Community Centre. Office hours are 9:00 am to 4:30 pm but during COVID-19 appointments must be made by calling staff first. Appointments are available between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Please make an appointment to pick up printed copies of our registration form, program listings, or the local Directory Of Senior Services. You can also renew your membership and register and pay for programs.
PREVIOUS PROGRAM GUIDES
CLICK HERE to view the Winter 2020 Program Guide.
If you have suggestions for programs that you would like to see as part of SWESA, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org